Appointments Training in FontanaThursday, May 1 | 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Fontana City Hall | 8353 Sierra Ave | Fontana map
Ever considered getting involved in your local community as an appointee to a board or commission? Want to know more about how the process works? How do you access the application? Where to find vacancies? How do you navigate the process? Who can help?
Please join California Women Lead, HOPE, and The Executive Women International, Pomona Valley Chapter for an appointments training to learn the process that one should take to be appointed to a board/commission/committee at the local and state level. Speakers include:
- Mona Pasquil, Appointments Secretary, Office of Governor Edmund G. Brown, Jr.
- Cheryl Brown, Assemblymember, State of California
- Acquanetta Warren, Mayor, City of Fontana
- Fiona Ma, State Board President, California Women Lead
- Rachel Michelin, Executive Director/CEO, California Women Lead
- Gwendolyn Cross, Gubernatorial Appointee
- Helen Torres, Gubernatorial Appointee
On-line registration for this event is now closed. Tickets can be purchased at the door for $25.00.